Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trailer is a 2000. 6'6" wide by 10' long. I replaced the axle three weeks ago, with a new 2200 pound dexter axle that comes with a 5 year warranty. long story short is that I was coming back from Lake of the woods and the bearing buddy fell off and the salt and sand spray chewed up the bearing and spindle. trailer comes with the side kit, comes off with 10 boltsin five minutes, as well as a brand new spare. one of the tire is also brand new. selling to buy a larger trailer to haul a sxs and a wheeler. call or text 320 224 9855 for more info.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
How did your commander fit on this size trailer. Any help is appreciated.
All 6'6" x 10' trailers are not the same. They all measure slightly different. I have the same size and my commander fits with inches to spare. My buddy has the same size as well and his gate/ramp will not close. He now folds it flat and drives over it. Uses other ramps to get on and off.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I also have a 10' Aluma trailer. My Limited fits ok, but it is critical as to how far you drive it on. Front tires cannot hit the rail. If your ramp does not close, just make longer ramp brackets. You should have brackets for the rails and longer ones for if the sides are not on, just bolt them together. If you have non stock front or rear bumpers, that will be needed I suspect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts