Can-Am Commander Forum banner

Alpine Flex Plow

5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Sundog 
#1 ·
So I can score a pretty good deal on an Alpine Flex Plow off an Outlander. It's only 60" so it doesn't give me much width to work with,. Doesn't look like it has any holes for the extension kit. Is it easy to modify it to fit my Commander Max? Can I just get a new mounting kit for it to work or will I need a new push frame? Or should I just pass on it? Not a lot of used plows become available in my area, and I don't feel like paying $1700 plus tax for a new one.

#3 ·

My flex plow at the blade is 72”. With the extensions it is 81”. The wings just bolt on as you can see. They were well worth the money for me. You can move a lot more snow faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
I just bought a 60" Alpine Flex blade, the dealer said prior to 2018, that was the blade recommended for the Commander 1000. I took it home and lined everything up, but the mounting bracket will not work because it was for a Outlander. So I am good buying the mounting plate for the Commander about 175.00, and the blade extensions.
But will the push frame from the Outlander work for the Commander? putting the frame and blade under the Commander it looks like it would but not sure of everything else (distance between mounting rods and length of plate).

Anybody know?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.