Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many of you have had a problem getting in touch with Adam but after talking to him on the phone, I thought I’d pass this on.

Adam moved into a new 6000 sq. ft shop within the last two weeks. As of right now, he still has no phones nor internet services. He’s been trying to get AT&T to get their stuff together but they’re being slow about it.

He’s working like crazy to keep up with the demand and then at night putting in an add’l 5 hours a night to get the new shop finished.

Hope this explains some of his absence, he is working around the clock to keep up so hang in there, it’ll be worth it.

Mark

·
Registered
312 Posts
Guys i know alot of you have been trying to get ahold of me and i sincerely apologize i am slowly getting things back to normal after a heck of a january. i apologize for my absence, i have been going thru alot and had some wicked things happen. the end of december things were going great and i figured things were gonna get on track. 1st week in january i got kicked out of my shop, and was forced to move into a mini storage for nearly two weeks using a generator to keep the business going. no internet and just a cell phone it was hard to truly keep up with the 15 clutches a day i am receiving now, along with the 60-80 phone calls. i am just super swamped. no worries i am learning and growing as we speak. got a new building, no dick head landlords, and nobody is gonna kick me out or close these doors. i just got my internet hooked up, and i now have a land line which i also got yesterday. during normal business hours i will have a secretary sitting behind a desk to answer phone calls. she has been helping me two full weeks now, and is actually catching on and can take orders and figure up most of you guys questions. if not, i am in my machining room and she has an intercom to page me. i can help you guys out if she cant answer your questions. i am still here, and will always be here. i am doing more clutches now that i ever thought possible, which means i must be doing something right with these things, it is a fine line between making a mess, and doing them right and i push to always do the best. i sincerely apologize for my absence, but i am here. with a new address and a real phone that will have someone that answers calls, and returns them just as any other business will.

i am currently behind on emails but doing my best to catch up, i am not behind on clutches though! give me a minute and i will have these wheels ginning again!

Adam Harvey
///AIRDAM Clutches
3210 Wisconsin ave
vicksburg ms 39180

601-638-3277
601-218-9065

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Adam,

Glad to see you’re getting a hold of everything. Growing pains can be as much of a hinderance as being too slow.

Sorry I didn’t answer my phone when you called today, I was moving into a storage facility running my bodyshop with a homemade compressor and my secretary....ohhhh, sorry, that was you, not me. :D

Seriously, we’ve been slammed this week and I have a family emergency that I am flying out for in a couple of hours (thus the reason I’m on the freakin’ computer at 3:06am)

I received my package today but didn’t have a chance to do anything. I’ll be back Sunday and if you’re not tied up watching the superbowl, I’ll give you a holler.

Mark

·
Registered
312 Posts
super bowl? whats that? ha i aint watched tv in like six months. call me when you start working on it i will walk you thru the install.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Adam,

(Don't take this as a slam... it's not. I know you are busy trying to keep up with the demand plus moving into your new building...busy times I'm sure)

I have been ready to pull the trigger and make a purchase with you since late December. I just have a few questions before I purchase to make sure it's dialed in for my needs. I just can't get hold of you. (emails, phonecalls etc.) I just mention this because I'm sure there's more like me.

I'm glad to hear you are growing... just don't forget those of us who who are on the edge of making a purchase.

Update:

I spoke with Adam. First class guy. I can see why he is so busy. I'm looking forward to my new clutch. Thanks Adam

·
Registered
131 Posts
Good to see you back bro, great job on my clutch!!!!!!! Cant wait to get the Rhino back from you! If you need anything I'm just right around the corner.

·
Registered
247 Posts
super bowl? whats that? ha i aint watched tv in like six months. call me when you start working on it i will walk you thru the install.
So is there something different now that we need to do on the install that is not on your video, or did orangecrush just try it himself without watching the video?

·
Registered
312 Posts
negative mark is putting something new on. the clutches come completely assembled and ready to install. you will only have to bolt it up. mark is doing something new and different. something i will need to walk him thru

·
Registered
490 Posts
YEA Baby!! I joined the experience!! I have on order a full MS/ADP setup and I am keeping my stock setup just for shits and giggles.

Thank you Adam.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts