Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for part numbers for aftermarket oil filters. Planning to use Rotella T6 unless anyone has a better suggestion.

2018 Defender Hd10 Max XT.

Thank you

·
Registered
96 Posts
KN-152 - I've gotten them for as little as $2.50 each as an add-on item on Amazon. Rotella T6 ..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've always been a fan of wix, but at $23 per 1 filter I'm gonna have to pass. Looks like Rotella T6 and KN 152 is what I'll be running on the Defender.

·
Super Moderator
23,432 Posts
I've always been a fan of wix, but at $23 per 1 filter I'm gonna have to pass. Looks like Rotella T6 and KN 152 is what I'll be running on the Defender.

There is a reason the wix is 23$ ea. And k&n is so much cheaper . I would say 23$ is good insurance for a 6000$ motor that your changing the oil in once ever 1000 miles.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

There is a reason the wix is 23$ ea. And k&n is so much cheaper . I would say 23$ is good insurance for a 6000$ motor that your changing the oil in once ever 1000 miles.
Can you please tell me the reason?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts