Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find this?

I am trying to get this look but I want to install my own Bluetooth receiver. I want to attempt to use the space that has the Garmin for a smart phone. Seems the only ones I can find are a metal plate that bolts over the "vertical cup holder" for use when your buggy end up upside down I guess *hehehe.:huh:

Any input is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find this?

I am trying to get this look but I want to install my own Bluetooth receiver. I want to attempt to use the space that has the Garmin for a smart phone. Seems the only ones I can find are a metal plate that bolts over the "vertical cup holder" for use when your buggy end up upside down I guess *hehehe.:huh:

Any input is appreciated.
You can probably just buy the plate and cut the proper hole into it. I think UTV INC. has them color matched.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
I've got this mounting system and I ordered it fro my dealer the day o bought the machine. It's a BRP part. PM me if you don't find it and I'll look up a part number for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
HI

I ordered one from my dealer 4 weeks ago for ~$80. Someone gave a line......

·
Registered
676 Posts
It's home made. I used the old center console after I got the new gps mounted.
I'm leaving for MOAB early tomorrow for a couple weeks but if you'd like, I would be happy to tell you how when I get home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
ordered mine from dealer also I think cheapcycle parts sells it
This thread is old..and this is my first time posting in any sort of forum..but WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?? I’ve been trying to find a good dash mount for my Maverick and I came to the conclusion they didn’t make one then I see this! But I can’t find it anywhere 😂.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts