Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I ordered a set of side side rails, multi-mount winch bracketry and Xtreme bumper.

That was a week ago and I have received 2 out of the 3. (still waiting on side rails)

I was actually surprised they even had to order the parts I wanted because I was told they had to order 10K worth of accessories when they bought the Commanders.

If they had to order 10K of accessories, why the hell didn't they have the most common stuff?

Who knows.

Mark

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Good point!

I mean seriously... if you as a dealer had to spend 10K on accessories for an "X" and all 3 model Commander's use the same accessories, it seems to me that 10K would cover a shitload of the most common mods.

In fact, I'll bet you couldn't buy 10K worth of add-ons onto a Commander.

And since I bought the only commander the dealership had, I should have a hell of a choice to buy parts.
:rolleyes:

Mark

·
Registered
80 Posts
I ordered the yellow mid section roof and was told it's back ordered until the end of November. Everything else is here except the X, but will be here in the next couple of days.

·
Registered
99 Posts
You guys with the front visor, if you have it mounted can you please tell me how far it sticks out past the cage and how far it sits from the cross bar on the cage?
I am trying to figure out how to mount a light bar and want to mount one under the visor but wont have my visor for a few weeks.

Thanks!!

Chris

·
Registered
99 Posts
Well for about the same money you can go with the 30" Rigid car that puts out almost 4k more lumens. I like the Can Am stuff dont get me wrong. I'm just trying to not have any regrets when I chunk out 1k for a light bar. :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
chunkin out cash

Well for about the same money you can go with the 30" Rigid car that puts out almost 4k more lumens. I like the Can Am stuff dont get me wrong. I'm just trying to not have any regrets when I chunk out 1k for a light bar. :)
nuuuufff sed . (said) proper

1 - 11 of 11 Posts