Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, I have a 2015 800 commander and was wondering what everyone were using for plows.
Do anyone have the 60" new plastic plows from Royal Distributing? Click-n-Go
Or are you all using the 72" steal or plastic?
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
I was looking at getting the 60" from Royal Distributing but not sure if its big enough.
I will take all info what you have.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Only input I have for you is given the width of the tires 60 inches is to narrow imho you would be tracking through the piles every pass as you cant go perfectly straight everywhere to each his own on steel or poly my 72 inch Denali plow is pretty heavy duty

·
Registered
657 Posts
Motoalliance Denali 72" Plow (Steel only way to go). If your wallet is fat, then get the BRP Can-Am Plow.

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
I have the can am alpine flex plow. It is the best plow I have ever had on arcs trucks or otherwise. I really like the hookup, mounting bracket is flush with skids and stays on all year. I even take this plow hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I wish my 72" was wider. Long travel kit makes the tires stick out farther then the blade when angled. I was going to add home made extenders on it last year but it worked.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
I wish my 72" was wider. Long travel kit makes the tires stick out farther then the blade when angled. I was going to add home made extenders on it last year but it worked.
Way better than a shovel! : )

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
What size is your Alpine Flex 60" or 72"
Mines a 72" I thought about buying the extensions for it but never have. I did a lot of research before I bought this plow and decided this was the best fit for me and after two seasons I feel I made the right decision. It is manual steer but have never got out and angled the plow. The old plow on my jeep is hydraulic steer and I rarely used that. The way the Alpine Flex is designed there is little if any push back to the machine/driver. It is light weight and like I said the mount stays on all year with zero hangdown which I like because I may be plowing in the morning and riding the rest of the day after I drop the plow which takes less than a minute.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have the can am 72" soper duty, love it and the mount is slick. scored it from craigslist for a good price.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
No less than 72". I have a Eagle plow and it's worked very well

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
I have a KFI 72" , don't go any smaller

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a KFI 72" , don't go any smaller

Hey Troy, We have a dealer that sells the KFI here as well. So do you have any pictures of this one or some details on how you like it?
I am thinking on the BRP but they are so expensive and just wondering if any of the after market are just as good

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
I really like it and I can post some pics if you want . I think it's built way better than a warn plow that I had before .

·
Registered
3,348 Posts

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
I don't see any pics

·
Registered
3,348 Posts

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
Lol , the link was added after I posted .

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Lol , the link was added after I posted .

Lol I screwed it up the first three times. I figured I fixed it before anyone seen it!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts