·
Registered
12,614 Posts
You have a broken back axle to start with . Your left back one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
23,205 Posts
Or low rear tire depend on how hard the pull is if it’s a slight pull check air . If it’s pulling and the rear is trying to pass the front is a rear I snapped a rear cv on a landing and when I laid the gas to it it spun out and almost shot me over the hill.

·
Registered
12,614 Posts
A busted back axle will pull very bad on a full throttle takeoff . I tried climbing onto a log bridge with a broken back axle . After ten attempts we winched onto the old log bridge . It was only a 1 foot climb to get the front wheels on the logs . But next to impossible with only one back tire pushing

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Update 4 wheel drive works just really weak has anyone tried the torq locker before I buy one and is there a better option out there

·
Super Moderator
23,205 Posts
Torq locker is a 20 min install. But takes 4 hrs to get the diff out of the machine . Halo is much better option but it is also twice the price .

·
Registered
12,614 Posts
That sums it up in a nutshell .
Ole ace won’t steer ya wrong .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Halo no longer makes lockers for the commander just got the email from them has anyone used the torq locker might be my only choice

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
there's another current thread that has some discussion about the torq locker along with a video of one guy running it and another member having one for sale. Several folks run the torq. There's also some discussion in the same thread about SATV's new locker.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts