Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheres the 4 seater? Is Polaris going to be the only option? With as many as theyre selling one would think the other manu's would join the club.

Hopefully with the1000cc Rotax being released, Polaris will get rid of the low sad performing 800 they use.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was under the impression that the aftermarket folks were given a preview of the Commander months ago, so where is all the aftermarket gear? Has anyone come up with additional seating (one or two seat additions)? I might go with a rear facing seat if it didn't interfere with the two trunk compartments.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Make it a 4 seater.
wouldn't that make utv'in like borrowing yer dads sedan??? ha :: FLEES:::

Nope but it could be like makein my UTv like my GT500. Fast, great looking, FAST, I can take my wife and kids while I fly around at a speed I likeand FAST.
Sand dunes are my home, I leave the mud and trails to all of the folks who like em. My children deserve to have fun with dad too...I either buy 5 quads for them or I buy a 4 seat UTV and get bench seats for it...what do you think is cheaper and more fun for everyone?

·
Registered
162 Posts
I agree, 4 seaters are nice, definitely for family (my wife, 2 kids, & I) fun time. I have a Rzr4 and my family and I like riding it together, it is more fun than riding 2 seperate rzrs (which i also own).
Maybe Can Am will come out with a 4 seater in the future. Right now I think they just wanted to get the line going.

·
Registered
1 Posts
4 seater cage

Anybody interested in a 4 seater for their commander Evolution Offroad will build it for free you just buy the material we are really excited about the release of this thing.
Only catch is I wanna race the Can am against my XTZ 1000 and put it on you tube!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts