Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,765 Posts
Very nice. I like what you did for the rear supports down to the frame. I have not seen that with all the other offerings. I would consider that a must in a major roll over. Without the supports I see the rear cage collapsing in on the passengers and that could be fatal. Kudos! BTW it kinda reminds me of a Hummer now lol.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Love It. Do you drill holes through the box to mount the back cage. I was thinking of going over the tailgate and down to the frame. I want a i piece cage that can be removed and still use the box when needed.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Finished pics

Hey all,
Been meaning to post this for a while but haven't had much time. Here's some finished pics of my 4-seater that 2X built. I can tell you that the final product is outstanding workmanship and the customer service is second to none. They worked with me through the whole process and were sure that the final product was something I would be happy with. Safety and structural integrity was a top priority as you can see by the box supports and the additional mounting point for the cage. Anyone looking to make their rig a 4 seater should call these guys...you won't find many better. Thanks again to Dave and the guys at 2X. Let me know if any questions about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Pm me a price to build similar setup, I have the rear seat already
Here is a 4 seat cage we recently finished for a customer. This cage features multiple mounting locations, a aluminum roof and black textured powder coat. Lets hear what you think of it?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Now that is an awesome,quality cage right there.
Great work guys.
I think it is great that you build RZR cages and are still willing to take the time out to build a cage for one of the 'Dark Side" guys.:icon_wink: LOL

·
Registered
358 Posts
That is sweet. Wonder if it could be possible to post a pic with four people seated, just to get an idea of room? Maybe there is one in 2X's post, but for some reason I cannot see those pics, but can see JTO's> weird.

Also is it a perminant install, or can the seats be removed easily to use the box?

THis is something I am interested in , given how secure it seems.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey all,
Been meaning to post this for a while but haven't had much time. Here's some finished pics of my 4-seater that 2X built. I can tell you that the final product is outstanding workmanship and the customer service is second to none. They worked with me through the whole process and were sure that the final product was something I would be happy with. Safety and structural integrity was a top priority as you can see by the box supports and the additional mounting point for the cage. Anyone looking to make their rig a 4 seater should call these guys...you won't find many better. Thanks again to Dave and the guys at 2X. Let me know if any questions about it.
Question regarding the babies. Do you have any concern about the dust and exhaust gases coming into the passenger compartment? Take any steps to minimize it? The idea is great, would love to include the grand kids on some of our rides but I'm not convinced they would be getting quality air to breathe. Did you have any concerns and how did you address them? Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Jon, I think I own that machine now. It wound up in north west Colorado. Had to remount front bumper and move HID lights to top of roll cage.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts