Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple questions... does the flasher relay wire before or after the rocker switch? can I ground double lights together or at the switch or flasher? Should I use(can) a relay or does the flasher relay suffice? Does anyone have a good diagram? All the diagrams I see are different and most have tail lights, hazards and break lights mixed in...I just need one for 3 prong flasher, 7 pin carlisle rocker switch, 2 LED flashers up front(L/R) with 2 wires each, and 3 wire LED in back. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
I can’t help other than maybe getting you a little forum traffic. Someone will chime in. Good luck. Booger.

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Couple questions... does the flasher relay wire before or after the rocker switch? can I ground double lights together or at the switch or flasher? Should I use(can) a relay or does the flasher relay suffice? Does anyone have a good diagram? All the diagrams I see are different and most have tail lights, hazards and break lights mixed in...I just need one for 3 prong flasher, 7 pin carlisle rocker switch, 2 LED flashers up front(L/R) with 2 wires each, and 3 wire LED in back. Any help is appreciated.
Think you can just put the flasher on the on side of the switch, it does not know left from right, front from back....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts