Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
28:53 That's how long Adam spent with me on the phone. He answered every question and concern I had regarding his clutches. Any vendor willing to take the time to walk me through my question as Adam did is first rate in my book. Needless to say I have jumped on the Airdam "bandwagon" and couldn't be more happy.

·
Registered
312 Posts
well sir i greatly appreciate you, and your time. actually i was going down the list calling numbers back that i missed and i appreciate your time as well. i apologize i was unavailable when you may have tired the first time, and i had no idea i was calling you back. at first you are a number, untill i hear a voice then you are a friend. i will always do my best to help anyone and everyone. just please be patient with me as i am still getting used to the new shop and setup.

we are iced in today, literally every business around me is closed. we had a heck of a winter storm roll in yesterday and dumped alot of ice on us last nite. i was here at the shop till 3:30AM answering emails and when i heard the heavy sleet coming down i went home, good thing cause we got it pretty bad last nite and iced everyone in. i have a 4tire pull pick-em-up truck and made it in today. the secretary is iced in so she is not here today so i am just trying to catch up on emails and phone calls

·
Registered
124 Posts
Adam scored a winner!! Just got off the phone with Amanda, his public contact. Very poised and professional. I felt that I was valued as a customer and that she would see that my order was handled properly. Looking forward to my next transaction.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I was a little on the fence the first time I called Adam and after talking to him, I had no doubt the Airdam setup was for me. I got my clutch from him last week but have yet to get the time for another week to get out there with it. Airdam is the only way to go.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Adam scored a winner!! Just got off the phone with Amanda, his public contact. Very poised and professional. I felt that I was valued as a customer and that she would see that my order was handled properly. Looking forward to my next transaction.
I agree. I called to make sure the new better bolts were included in my order even if I had to pay for them and had to leave a message. This was at 6PM. The next morning, she called me and told me they were included at no charge to me.

Great customer service is what I would love to see from everyone I deal with.

PS: Next time you talk to Matthew please tell him I have a set of NIP front brake pads for his Teryx for him.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just read 20 pages of bickering back and forth to find no useful info...I want to run 31" Outlaws, pipe, ECM...STM clutches or Adams CVTech and machined secondary...Play in the mud and skag, no sand dunes here! Whats going to last best turing those tires through the hell holes i run and not burn up belts???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts