Can-Am Commander Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Cam that sounds like the same thing everyone is describing, it’s not a vibration you feel necessarily, it sounds like drive shaft is wrapped in empty beer cans on acceleration between 2800-3700 rpm’s usually. Very annoying pretty pronounced, I’ve heard it’s even worse in the back seat but I haven’t sat there

· Registered
9 Posts
I have a 2022 comander xmr that had a bad vibration
When I dropped it off the service manager came out to help and when I drove it off the trailer he noticed a bent axle on the rear drivers side
They did a warranty claim and BRP didn’t even question it… the service manager was completely shocked and said obviously this isn’t the first one.
Just a thought easy to check
How can he tell so easily? Was there a Wobble? My machine wobbles when driving on pavement, concerning enough but never thought it was an axle. Did that fix the vibration issue?

· Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2022 XTP Max. It has had the driveline rattle or noise since day one. I wrapped both drive shafts with Xtreme Dynamat, drilled and tapped both slip joints for grease zerks, and the rattle is gone. It’s sooooo quiet now!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts