Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2022 Commander Max XTP, it’s had the driveline rattle since day one. It’s been driving me insane! Tried selling it but who would buy it with the annoying rattle. Finally I did what I had initially thought about doing. I pulled the drive shafts, drilled and tapped both slip joints and installed grease zerks, and wrapped both shafts with Xtreme Dynamat. It’s so quiet now! I can’t get it to make a noise at all! Day and night difference! I love this machine now! Hope this helps some people!

· Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for sharing! I have a 2022 Commander Max XT (my 1st Can AM product) and had the same drivetrain rattle/grinding issue. I traded a Honda Pioneer 700-4 and regretted the decision to go with Can Am when I 1st purchased it. After contacting Can AM directly and several trips to the dealer, they finally indicated there was a tech bulletin with a kit to fix the issue. It has eliminated 90+ % of the noise and my wife and I are enjoying the machine. Very sad you had to fix it on your own and the experience will certainly make me think twice before purchasing another Can Am product!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts