Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

Been reading posts for awhile now, but this is my first one. I was wondering if anyone knew off the top of their head what nut size was required for the bus bar bolts on the 2022 Commander Max 1000R? I'm on the go and lost one so needed a replacement. Thanks!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just went downstairs and checked for you: a standard 6mm x 1.0 nylock nut will work fine easily obtained in the pic a nut bins at ACE or Lowes if they have them in stock. A 6mm nut or bolt is typically a 10mm socket or wrench. A flanged head nut may not work cause of the clearance between the shoulders on the bar. Caution a nylock nut is only secured on the bolt, you can still drop it lol. I have found that there is a couple holes in my floorboards that are bigger than my Yamaha had lol ugh.

Reactions: D_Law6

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just went downstairs and checked for you: a standard 6mm x 1.0 nylock nut will work fine easily obtained in the pic a nut bins at ACE or Lowes if they have them in stock. A 6mm nut or bolt is typically a 10mm socket or wrench. A flanged head nut may not work cause of the clearance between the shoulders on the bar. Caution a nylock nut is only secured on the bolt, you can still drop it lol. I have found that there is a couple holes in my floorboards that are bigger than my Yamaha had lol ugh.
Thank you! That is exactly why I lost mine and needed more!!!! This is perfect, because I had a temporary fix that day but am finally getting around to getting a replacement!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts