Can-Am Commander Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's been TOUGH reading this thread for the last few months! We'll be adding a lot on our social channels in the coming days / weeks, but right now YouTube is your best bet for an in-depth look at the 2021 Commander.

Love seeing the interest and seriously—can not wait to see where people take the new Commander. Going to be a great year!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hope these hit the showroom floors soon. Gonna be hard not to trade up.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I do think it looks badass ! A lot of cool features. First thing I thought of about the storage in side panels was I hope they are hard to take off so you don’t lose your stuff while driving. Or even worse if you break them how much will it be to replace!
I’m glad they used maverick platform. Maybe there won’t be as many recalls on this unit because it’s already proven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DogRunner2

·
Registered
286 Posts
Im hoping to see a full cab model with factory HVAC, and integrated gps/screen. Nice work BRP!
I saw on brp website. They have upper doors for it on the options. $700 but they do have them. Didn’t see heater defroster though. I was looking for the same thing.

·
Registered
12,849 Posts
Well since it looks very much like the mav sport the heater won’t be a problem as the one for the mav trails work good and throw lots of heat . They have defrost also

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
I saw on brp website. They have upper doors for it on the options. $700 but they do have them. Didn’t see heater defroster though. I was looking for the same thing.

These in the picture cost me maybe $150 to build. $700 is rape.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Those pretty sweet! What year is your mader? That looks just like my 2012

Reactions: slowindown

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
It's an '11. Right at 3,000 miles and 390 hours. I bought it a little over 5 years ago and had to fix a ton of stuff even though it only had about 300 miles on it when I got it. It has been great after that first year.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would love to see the dust proof cab like they have for the Defender. I want to use my Apache tracks more often, but it’s a disaster riding them without a well sealed cab. Snow dust everywhere, and if you’re heating the cab, you just end up soaking wet. Some oem fender extenders for use with the tracks would be well appreciated too.

Where’s the LTD model? What’s another few grand when you’re at $30k already!

61 - 73 of 73 Posts