Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
414 Posts
awesome

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
While it says 2021, that's the old commander. You would think if there was an imminent release on the 10th that they would have at least dropped a teaser video.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want to be the bearer of good news for everyone. Went to the dealer about a week ago to look at Defenders and Commanders as the wife really wants to get a new one. Talking through things with the dealer he said that Can am/BRP have been really behind with things due to COVID. They got new 2021 Sea-Doos this year and had no idea they were coming and had no information to hand out to people. Said the same things with all the 2021 machines they've been getting in.

He did give me a heads up as we asked about the commander and he didn't even have any on the lot. He said they were told September 22nd or right around there information would be dropped on a new commander. So we put all our shopping on hold until this happens. He said they've really told the dealers nothing about the new commander, any of the specs or anything, but he was 99% sure they were bringing out a new design for the 2021. So heres to hoping he has it on good authority and we will see some awesome updates for it. Was dead set on a Defender Max but depending on what we see out of the new Commander my thoughts may change.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I want to be the bearer of good news for everyone. Went to the dealer about a week ago to look at Defenders and Commanders as the wife really wants to get a new one. Talking through things with the dealer he said that Can am/BRP have been really behind with things due to COVID. They got new 2021 Sea-Doos this year and had no idea they were coming and had no information to hand out to people. Said the same things with all the 2021 machines they've been getting in.

He did give me a heads up as we asked about the commander and he didn't even have any on the lot. He said they were told September 22nd or right around there information would be dropped on a new commander. So we put all our shopping on hold until this happens. He said they've really told the dealers nothing about the new commander, any of the specs or anything, but he was 99% sure they were bringing out a new design for the 2021. So heres to hoping he has it on good authority and we will see some awesome updates for it. Was dead set on a Defender Max but depending on what we see out of the new Commander my thoughts may change.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I like the fact that the commander has a wide stance for stability at a reasonable price . I'm hoping to find a 2020 if I can't get a 2021

·
Registered
3,348 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I didn’t see anything that resembled the picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,348 Posts