Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unless brp is hiding it . The commander is no more. All 2021 models are listed on brp website but no commander models .

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
Might be the end of the line for the ole dog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
If that is the case... Now your new choices are something that is fast and nimble but not much cargo space, (Maverick). Or something that can haul a lot, and is good doing chores, but has the areodynamics speed and handling of a brick. (Defender). I'd still rather have the mix of both (Commander), as my use for it is a mix of both fun & work. It's a happy median at least in my case.

·
Super Moderator
24,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing nimble about the mav trail. Our last ride we had one guy that flopped it on its doors 3 different times in one day. And everything else including the commanders walked right through the same places taking the same line.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nothing nimble about the mav trail. Our last ride we had one guy that flopped it on its doors 3 different times in one day. And everything else including the commanders walked right through the same places taking the same line.
Or I should say more nimble in the way that the Mav seems to be more sport oriented handling wise than work. I guess it all comes down to preference though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts