Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed LinQ base kit to the dump bed of the Commander. I have purchased a Quadboss Expedition and want to secure it to the bed and want to make sure I get the correct parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Has anyone installed LinQ base kit to the dump bed of the Commander. I have purchased a Quadboss Expedition and want to secure it to the bed and want to make sure I get the correct parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
any update on this? do i need the rack, or can I just install connectors directly to the bed? if no rack needed, does someone have a tutorial or such on how to attach to bed directly?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I found the locks on Amazon. There are designed spots on the bed where to attach. I offset the LinQ box to have it closer to the edge. I had to add spacers so it would fit correct since I didn't place it in the correct spot. I used self tapping screws. I think they are and 1" but can't remember now. It's been a year and have never had any issues. By the way, I didn't find any videos (a year ago) on installing. Put the box where you want it, set the back first, mark it, and screw down. Make sure box can slid in and out before doing the front. Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts