Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering what folks are using for hard storage containers for the back bed area (not ones that fit on the lin q rack). Hoping to find one that fits well and can be secured easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’m planning on 1 or maybe 2 of these. Pretty tough and weather tight and $80 as opposed to $280 BRP warns for the same size Linq box. Not sure about fastening yet but I’ll prob use the D rings and a couple straps.
Font Screenshot Rectangle Automotive lighting Technology

·
Registered
3 Posts
Plano makes a nice durable & stackable 56qt tote. I bought one and put a little weather sealing gasket under the cover to keep out the dust. It survived 2021 and kept all my gear dry and dust free. It will slide around so I put bungees on to keep it in place. If I remember right it was about $30 delivered from Amazon. Walmart sells them too but they never seem to have them in stock during the Summer. Two of them will fit side by side in the new Commander bed.

Rectangle Font Auto part Plastic Metal

·
Registered
2022 Commander XT P
1 Posts
I’m planning on 1 or maybe 2 of these. Pretty tough and weather tight and $80 as opposed to $280 BRP warns for the same size Linq box. Not sure about fastening yet but I’ll prob use the D rings and a couple straps. View attachment 67195
I am going to use these also, the Pack Out system also has a base plate that you can fasten to the bed floor and the boxes slide into it and lock for a secure mount.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts