Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Commander XT-P
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the purpose and if the plug I found disconnected and not waterproofed under the dash of my new XTP. It has a label "PF8 SMARTLOCKER" and was haphazardly wrapped with white tape. I have sent emails (four times) to Can-am thru their customer website but no one has responded. Also sent text to my dealer thru their website and texted my salesman but again no response. If it doesn't need to be connected then I would have expected that a dummy waterproof plug would be mated to it. If Can-am has a "Contact us" on their website they should respond to us owners.
Sleeve Comfort Jersey Grey Sportswear

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know the purpose and if the plug I found disconnected and not waterproofed under the dash of my new XTP. It has a label "PF8 SMARTLOCKER" and was haphazardly wrapped with white tape. I have sent emails (four times) to Can-am thru their customer website but no one has responded. Also sent text to my dealer thru their website and texted my salesman but again no response. If it doesn't need to be connected then I would have expected that a dummy waterproof plug would be mated to it. If Can-am has a "Contact us" on their website they should respond to us owners.
View attachment 67107

1 - 4 of 4 Posts