Can-Am Commander Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
On my XTp there is a shield behind the radiator that directs heat through the wheel well. Maybe all models don't have it?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
I just purchased a 2022 Commander XTP and am having a lot of excessive heat in the cab. Full glass windshield, roof, doors and back window seem to lock the heat in with no real ventilation. Is the shield you mentioned an aftermarket item?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I just purchased a 2022 Commander XTP and am having a lot of excessive heat in the cab. Full glass windshield, roof, doors and back window seem to lock the heat in with no real ventilation. Is the shield you mentioned an aftermarket item?
It is factory. And it is probably on all of them I don't think the heat is that bad compared too the 2012 I had. Personally think a flip windshield is the way to go and some people say the upper doors help by changing cabin pressure.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2022 commander max xt-p and here in oklahoma its hot. I was trying to figure out what to do as yes the floor gets super hot and the heat is just boiling out of the gear shift area. I thought maybe adding like some sort of heat shield insulation inside the center may help has anyone tried that. Do have a full windshield and like others for one riding the roads would be a bug fest and not to mention the wind is so hot right in your face as well.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts