Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 commander xtp stereo options? Looking at doing the wet sounds complete system but figured I’d see what everyone else might be running on this new gen of commanders?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm still digging my Noam Audio setup. 2 speakers + Subwoofer. It's PLENTY loud and I can hear it over the engine at 40mph. Glad to see their updated system includes a rocker switch now. Mine didn't come with that and it ended up draining my battery even when turned off. I installed my own rocker master power switch to the radio.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm still digging my Noam Audio setup. 2 speakers + Subwoofer. It's PLENTY loud and I can hear it over the engine at 40mph. Glad to see their updated system includes a rocker switch now. Mine didn't come with that and it ended up draining my battery even when turned off. I installed my own rocker master power switch to the radio.
Yeah I was definitely looking at their NUTV5 system because I have the NUTV4 on my golf and it’s loud already. How’s the sub on that?

·
Registered
182 Posts
It works.

I have a soft top so I don't get the thumping reverb I'm expecting with a subwoofer, but I can feel it throughout the cage. Engine off the sub is more pronounced. Engine running the sub looses a bit of its effect due to the engine noise. I still enjoy it though. Freaks me out from time to time when I feel something shaking idling and stopped - then I realize it's a heavy bass song.

·
Registered
62 Posts
2021 commander xtp stereo options? Looking at doing the wet sounds complete system but figured I’d see what everyone else might be running on this new gen of commanders?
Got the wet sounds system and couldn't be happier.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Before spending thousands of $$$, try the Ecoxgear sound extreme. I have yet to find anything I dislike in the 9 months and 1,500 miles I have ridden.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts