Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the accessory post still behind the dash on the 2020 Defender? I just got my XT and was told it was on the Bus Bar in the front but I can’t find it anywhere. Any help Is greatly appreciated! THANKS all!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Is the accessory post still behind the dash on the 2020 Defender? I just got my XT and was told it was on the Bus Bar in the front but I can’t find it anywhere. Any help Is greatly appreciated! THANKS all!
Its underneath the hood. Once you pop the hood there is a black box, the accessory pre wiring is under this box.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
Are they the 4 white wires that are zip tied together? If so, I assume it’s just plug and play? Sorry, I’m a novice when it comes to wiring... 🤔

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm not sure, mine is a 18 and the bus bar is under the dash. I just knew where yours was cause I seen a video that mentioned the 2020 accessory wiring. Can you post a picture of it? I would assume you'd have a black and red post....

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm hoping someone can help me out with this same issue. Anybody have anything to add to the post? I don't want to jump on to a wire that can't handle the load and I don't want to go straight to the battery because the lighted switch will slowly drain the battery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts