Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello folks,
For the past few years I've been very active in the Honda forums, both for ATVs and SxS. However, yesterday I purchased the very first Can-Am I have ever owned, and added it to the Southwest ORV T&E fleet, so I will now be joining your community. I had intended to purchase a BRAND NEW 2019 Commander DPS 1000R, as they sell for very reasonable prices and present a very good value, in my opinion. However, I came across this deal - a gentleman purchased it new on February 6th of last year for $18,104.00 out the door, proceeded to put 399 miles on it, and then decided to sell it this week on consignment from the same dealer where he bought it new...for less than half the price he paid one year earlier = $9000 cash. I happened to be the first person to notice, so I snagged it, and got a basically-new machine for thousands less than I was prepared to pay for the same machine, brand new. And guess what? I also have three years remaining on the 4-year $1,290.00 extended warranty he purchased! I'm really looking forward to experiencing Can-Am's legendary Commander, and the legendary 976cc V-twin. Here's the intro:

·
Registered
7,857 Posts
It didn’t swim very far. I was told not to go in that hole, so of course I then had to go in that hole. Thankfully they pulled me out or I’d still be there. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts