Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Group,

I just bought a low hour 2019 Can Am Commander MAx 800 R and after about 10 mins of riding it tells me low gear and then goes into Limp Mode. It doesnt show any P codes but it still wants to stay in limp mode. Eventually it will be fine after sitting for a while but this is the 3rd time I've ridden and within 10 mins bang into limp mode. Can anybody help with thoughts?

·
Administrator
26,912 Posts
When it tells you to go to low go to low. It will turn limp Mod off. You can also push the reverse override. It is the belt saver kicking in. A smart dealer can turn it off with buds.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When it tells you to go to low go to low. It will turn limp Mod off. You can also push the reverse override. It is the belt saver kicking in. A smart dealer can turn it off with buds.
Thanks thats helpful info I cant even take it out and enjoy . You would think that a dealer would check all that before sending it to the floor to sell?

·
Administrator
26,912 Posts
Nothing to check its programmed from factory to do that . But if you have a good dealer they can hook buds up and turn it off.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts