Can-Am Commander Forum banner

2016 Commander Max Xt 1000 Value

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  tmcleod23024 
#1 ·
Hi guys , this is my first post. Been on for a while and doing lots of research. I’m sure I’m like most as it is hard for me to spend the price of a car on a recreational vehicle. I found a 2016 Commander Max XT 1000 with about 350 miles. Just wanted to see what you all think value is . He is also throwing in a tandem axel trailer as well. Asking $12,900 which I thought was a pretty good deal. Only had one service done and that was oil change at 100 miles. I’m going to look at it tomorrow.

#2 ·
That seems like a decent deal. Assuming it's in good order. The trailer might be worth at least a couple thousand. I paid $8500 for a super clean 2013 1000 X with 800 miles on it. I think that was slightly low for around here. Depending on the trailer, that seems like a decent deal to me. You can probably get some kind of blue book value for it, then go from there. Good luck.

#3 ·
for the miles that seems like a great deal on a max xt of any recent year. usually you see 2,500-3,000 miles to see that price on a 2016-2017 era in my neck of the woods (out west). the trailer is a bonus. just feel the hubs after a few miles to see if there is excessive heat. a trailer of unknown service life can do a lot of harm to anything attached to it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.