Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With sport key in, regardless of switch position on dash, won’t come out of eco mode. It started flickering between eco and sport a couple months ago but now it’s in eco mode all the time. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
24,888 Posts
That the switch apart clean the contacts in the switch add little bit of grease all good. Or just replace the switch .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replaced switch completely with new and on start up, I get Performance Key installed, and Eco mode displayed regardless of switch position. Anyone got another idea? Dealer maintenance gave some weird answer that “when the conditions are met, it will automatically go into sport mode”. Weird, it never did that before- I could always switch between eco and sport.

·
Super Moderator
24,888 Posts
Yeah that’s a load of crap . By replacing the switch it should have fixed it. Start tracing the wires from the switch you may have a shorted wire.

·
Registered
12,783 Posts
When shifting gears does it show high , low , reverse. If the gear position switch on gearbox is having a stroke it cause problems with going into sport mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts