Seats 100$ ea

800cc engine 1500$

Gearbox 750$

Stm primary and secondary less than 300 miles 1500$

Everything is plus shipping.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey acefire talking to you last night on the popping axle anyhow that differs for a commander front one and if so how many miles are on it thanks

·
Super Moderator
24,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
711 miles is what’s showing on the dash cluster with 300 ish on the torqlocker.

·
Super Moderator
24,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No I traded mine for a complete build ground up machine . But do to some bad geometry I have decided to part the machine out. All the parts are out of a 14 800 xt. Which was bought by the original builder .

·
Registered
30 Posts
I’m guessing that’ll work and 1000 I know on the oleanders we could swap them just not sure on the commander just want to be sure

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
The 400 outlander uses a different diff from the other outlanders .
But ole ace is bang on saying
Outlanders , commanders and OG Mavs all use the same crappy front diff . There is the standard speed and the QE . The QE came on models with power steering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
24,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It’s still in the machine. No hurry all the parts are still bolted down.

·
Super Moderator
24,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pull your axle out stick something in there like a flat head screw driver bent on a 90° angle at the tip . Drop it in the grove. Pull straight out if it holds it’s not the groove if it jumps out of the groove it’s warn the edge off.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Guess I’m not doing that went out in the garage Forgot to put a new clip in it yesterday put it back together took it for a ride didn’t last long get on it tomorrow thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ace fire I tried that today I couldn’t tell it seems worn Put a different clip in with an oring Under it went for a little ride stayed in but

1 - 20 of 37 Posts