Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOOD AFTERNOON,

HEY I HAVE A 2014 COMMANDER, AND MOST OF THE POST AND PICS ON THIS ISSUE IS FOR 2013 AND OLDER MODELS, LOOKING FOR ENCLOSURE PICS AND PRICES AND HOW PEOPLE LIKE WHAT THEY HAVE AND IF THEY WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO FRIENDS? ANY HELP OR ANY IDEAS WOULD BE AMAZING!!!! I LOVE READING ALL THE POST FOR INFO...AND REMEMBER 2014, BECAUSE SOME OF THE SUGGESTIONS FOR THE CSI CAB, I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND FOR 2014 AND THE ONES I DO FIND ARE REDICULUS ON THE PRICE? I HAVE THE CAN AM WINDSHIELD WITH THE VELCRO STRAPS THAT GO THROUGH IT AND A HARD TOP THAT COMES DOWN TO JUST UNDERSIDE OF ROLL CAGE!! PLEASE HELP WITH SUGGESTIONS AND PICS WHEN YOU CAN!!:commander::commanderroll:

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

·
Super Moderator
25,415 Posts
The 14 cab dimensions are same as 11/13. The cage mating point in center was only change. Reason for change was the max. So if csi makes one for the 13 it will work .

·
Super Moderator
25,415 Posts
I'm sure if you call csi they can help you. Lots of the website take for ever to update the site.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks ace,,,, i was just going by what i have been reading? And i also would like to see what others are using with can am windshield and hard top

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
CSI cab is a dealer part now. So any Can Am dealer can get info on the cab for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts