Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What's New for 2010:

• A new hinged, forward-tilting front hood enforces aggressive new styling, and allows quick access to the radiator and front suspension components, for easier maintenance and suspension tuning.
  • New, inset headlights complement the aggressive new styling.
  • A larger radiator fan helps keep engine temps under control in slow going, and a larger-diameter hose increases coolant flow and overall capacity. The coolant reserve tank was moved under the front cover for easier maintenance.
  • A new ignition cut-out feature protects the brake system by preventing riding with the parking brake on.
  • The tilt bed’s frame is engineered with increased rigidity for even greater durability.
  • Other minor modifications aimed at more efficient production and durability keep the Teryx at the front of the RUV pack
http://www.teryxforums.net/teryxforums-net-news/6189-2010-kawasaki-teryx-here.html

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Most of the members on TeryxForums are disappointed with the new looks. I think Kawasaki just left the door wide open for Can-Am to release something bad a** and take this side by side market by storm.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi.

The lights placement is not all that great either.

There will be large gaps in coverage.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi.

The lights placement is not all that great either.

There will be large gaps in coverage.
I was expecting a lot more and more power from Kawa. I love my Teryx Sport but now I am waiting for Can-Am like you. If my Teryx had more power I will not think of upgrade for Can-Am, But power is the disease we crave more power.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts