What's New for 2010:
- A new hinged, forward-tilting front hood enforces aggressive new styling, and allows quick access to the radiator and front suspension components, for easier maintenance and suspension tuning.
- New, inset headlights complement the aggressive new styling.
- A larger radiator fan helps keep engine temps under control in slow going, and a larger-diameter hose increases coolant flow and overall capacity. The coolant reserve tank was moved under the front cover for easier maintenance.
- A new ignition cut-out feature protects the brake system by preventing riding with the parking brake on.
- The tilt bed’s frame is engineered with increased rigidity for even greater durability.
- Other minor modifications aimed at more efficient production and durability keep the Teryx at the front of the RUV pack