Can-Am Commander Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
Okay so quick update issue still continues. I replaced the fuel pump again but with the Delphi one. (Now have a new pump, regulator, and filter). The machine still starts up fine and will run at what seems like full power but at any random point it will bog down and shut off. It will do this if its running or if its just sitting idling. I checked the fuel pressure and it still looks like its getting 45psi. Any more ideas would be greatly appreciated 馃檹.

Thank You!

Super Moderator
I don鈥檛 know what鈥檚 going on but it鈥檚 never going to run right till it鈥檚 above 50 psi at all times .

Registered
Are you reading the pressure when it actually stalls? Also, have you checked/cleaned the mapts sensor? Just wondering if you might be running an oiled air filter.

Registered
Discussion Starter #27
Are you reading the pressure when it actually stalls? Also, have you checked/cleaned the mapts sensor? Just wondering if you might be running an oiled air filter.
At one time I did have oil in the airbox which was cleaned out and the air filter was replaced. I removed the MAP sensor and cleaned it so far it seems to have fixed the problem. I will provide an update next week if I see the problem come back. Thank you for everyone's help.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts