Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
On your website, your conversion table does not list the warn xt 4000 winch that comes with the stock commander xt. Could you give us a recommendation on which size and how much we can put on the winch? Also, does it come with the hook and button to attach to the winch? Which hause would fit the winch? Thanks

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On your website, your conversion table does not list the warn xt 4000 winch that comes with the stock commander xt. Could you give us a recommendation on which size and how much we can put on the winch? Thanks
The rope with the 12 dollar discount is what I would reccomend.
1/4 x 50 or 1/4 x 55 AmSteel Blue.
I have, Orange, Red, Yellow, Blue, OD Green and Charcoal instock.
All the Same Strength just different Dyes.
We also stock the Medium Fairlead to fit them.
Thanks
Todd

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the reminder to update the photo.
The hooks are not included.
We can include it for an additional 25.00

·
Registered
547 Posts
tried using coupon but wouldnt work

·
Registered
859 Posts
On your website, your conversion table does not list the warn xt 4000 winch that comes with the stock commander xt. Could you give us a recommendation on which size and how much we can put on the winch? Thanks
Thanks
Todd
I was on the web site and looked to order the 1/4 x 55' yellow rope without hook and with black fairlead and I could not find that on the site to buy? Is that the size and length rope I need for my warn 4.0 on my commander??

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks
Todd
I was on the web site and looked to order the 1/4 x 55' yellow rope without hook and with black fairlead and I could not find that on the site to buy? Is that the size and length rope I need for my warn 4.0 on my commander??

The 1/4 x 50 or 1x4 x 55 will work great, The colors are not listed on my site, just the blue. Call me at the office 785 856 1844 if you want the yellow rope.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts