Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Looks very sweet.
Whats the bore? 99mm or 100mm? Its a pressed in cast iron sleeve or?
Is there any room for say a stroke of about 84cm that would ring up about 1319cc. Basically two raptor motors.
Will there be any headwork or heads offered?

·
Administrator
1,257 Posts
hmmm just thinking how a mrrpm bbk and ordering up and exchanging the commanders stickers to say 800 instead of 1000 could sure cause a lot of guys out there that I was racing a LOT of sleepless nights LMAO

·
Registered
363 Posts
hmmm just thinking how a mrrpm bbk and ordering up and exchanging the commanders stickers to say 800 instead of 1000 could sure cause a lot of guys out there that I was racing a LOT of sleepless nights LMAO

Sooo sneaky..!! And our administrator too..!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Looks very sweet.
Is there any room for say a stroke of about 84cm that would ring up about 1319cc. Basically two raptor motors.

Bore will be 3.940" basically a 100mm.

Prolly can stroke that far, I've got a crank stroked 1.75mm now, just turned it down to the 800 size journal. The room is there, but you can get there with my larger bbk, it'll go out to 4.2 inches. A 4.2 inch bore with a stock stroke is a 1340cc motor.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still waiting for the electronics to be able to handle the kit. No real fuel controller is available. If you cant change your fuel you cant install the kit. Plus the computer system has to be able to handle bigger cams. We are waiting just like yall are.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm not worried about the ECU because i went another route, i'm going with standalone kit.
Isnt this kit tested on the 800?
as i know the 800 and the 1000 share the same jugs only the crank is diff.

·
Registered
291 Posts
everybody you need to but a bug so to speak into tune boy ear to break this code. I have already been talking with him thur e mails and sent him pictures of the computer. H e need to realize that their is money to be made if he breaks the code.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'm not worried about the ECU because i went another route, i'm going with standalone kit.
Isnt this kit tested on the 800?
as i know the 800 and the 1000 share the same jugs only the crank is diff.

No, the 800 block, crank, rods, and jugs are different.

·
Registered
111 Posts
still waiting for the electronics to be able to handle the kit. No real fuel controller is available. If you cant change your fuel you cant install the kit. Plus the computer system has to be able to handle bigger cams. We are waiting just like yall are.
What are the mcx turbo guys using for a fuel controller?
Also can you make a stroker kit with low comp. Pistons?

·
Registered
99 Posts
everybody you need to but a bug so to speak into tune boy ear to break this code. I have already been talking with him thur e mails and sent him pictures of the computer. H e need to realize that their is money to be made if he breaks the code.

I know a guy who can retune the stock ECU.

·
Registered
99 Posts
What are the mcx turbo guys using for a fuel controller?
Also can you make a stroker kit with low comp. Pistons?

I don't know what they are using, but im mine i use purelogic fuel box and i lowered the compression by using JE pistons.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Looks very sweet.

Bore will be 3.940" basically a 100mm.

Prolly can stroke that far, I've got a crank stroked 1.75mm now, just turned it down to the 800 size journal. The room is there, but you can get there with my larger bbk, it'll go out to 4.2 inches. A 4.2 inch bore with a stock stroke is a 1340cc motor.
Anything yet ??? cant wait to hear some HP numbers >>> still no controllers out yet to turn up fuel and change timing ??

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I had a meeting with Greg today about this and it looks like some parts of the kit might be released. The kits will be for the 1000 ATVs but the kits are the same. You will need (as of right now) a way to remove the shaft saver and a way to correct your fuel. I am talking with tune monster right now but no updates from him. The cams should work in the ATVs but so far do not work in the Commanders. The ECMs are different. We should have (fingers crossed) some 1180BBK HP numbers next week on the ATV. These should be a little higher on the commander due to the bigger TB. I think everything should start getting good in the next few on the ATVs. I am thinking 110+RWHP on pump gas.?.?.?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I had a meeting with Greg today about this and it looks like some parts of the kit might be released. The kits will be for the 1000 ATVs but the kits are the same. You will need (as of right now) a way to remove the shaft saver and a way to correct your fuel. I am talking with tune monster right now but no updates from him. The cams should work in the ATVs but so far do not work in the Commanders. The ECMs are different. We should have (fingers crossed) some 1180BBK HP numbers next week on the ATV. These should be a little higher on the commander due to the bigger TB. I think everything should start getting good in the next few on the ATVs. I am thinking 110+RWHP on pump gas.?.?.?

Any update on that?

1 - 20 of 105 Posts