My tow rig - Page 3 - Can-Am Commander Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 27 Old 11-25-2014, 08:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemisareslow View Post
emission control??? thats funny 4" turbo back straight pipe.....I haven't been to the track...but ive done a few runs in 2wd using the 1/4 mile timer on my edge insight....i am running high 11's...not to shabby for 7700 pounds on 37" tires
If you ever do make it to the track, I Invision hurt feelings for you if you think you would run in the 11's with the mods you have listed. LOL
lol i don't recall listing all my mods.....but thats ok....I didnt mod my truck to run the 1/4 mile...and i never plan on going to a track so I am pretty sure my feelings will remain intact

on edit.....I just re-read the post you quoted me on....and I feel like a douche......should read high 12's...not high 11's....my bad guys....but as I said before....never been to the track and don't plan to.....just going by what the edge insight said

Last edited by hemisareslow; 11-25-2014 at 08:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 Old 11-25-2014, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
emission control??? thats funny 4" turbo back straight pipe.....I haven't been to the track...but ive done a few runs in 2wd using the 1/4 mile timer on my edge insight....i am running high 11's...not to shabby for 7700 pounds on 37" tires
If you ever do make it to the track, I Invision hurt feelings for you if you think you would run in the 11's with the mods you have listed. LOL
lol i don't recall listing all my mods.....but thats ok....I didnt mod my truck to run the 1/4 mile...and i never plan on going to a track so I am pretty sure my feelings will remain intact

on edit.....I just re-read the post you quoted me on....and I feel like a douche......should read high 12's...not high 11's....my bad guys....but as I said before....never been to the track and don't plan to.....just going by what the edge insight said

High 12's would be much more in line ! No hard feelings ment just facts on that 11's number

post #23 of 27 Old 11-27-2014, 08:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

High 12's would be much more in line ! No hard feelings ment just facts on that 11's number
lol no worries...like I said I feel like a douche for the typo...I do have a friend running 11's.....he has spent a ton of money on go fast parts....My truck is more for pulling trailers and having from
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 27 Old 12-31-2014, 03:18 AM

Just traded my 2500 chevy gasser in on this 2012 Ram. Once you go diesel you never go back.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	889.5 KB
ID:	15743  
post #25 of 27 Old 12-31-2014, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biglebowski View Post
Just traded my 2500 chevy gasser in on this 2012 Ram. Once you go diesel you never go back.
Nice truck...no more towing issues !!!

The Money Pit !
Worth Every Penny !
post #26 of 27 Old 02-23-2015, 06:33 PM

Quote:
2007 Silverado 3500 Duramax...suncoast stage 6 trans with efi live tuning, BDS 7" suspension lift with 20" helo wheels and 37" Toyo Open Country R/T's....and a few other fun mods
I am a salesman and fleet manager at a Chevrolet dealer so if you ever hae any questions on Chevy's lemme know!
That is a really nice truck..and I'm a ford man!
post #27 of 27 Old 02-23-2015, 08:42 PM

And here is a REAL truck......

My tow rig-f250.jpg

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Can-Am Commander Forum > Other Off-Road, UTV, and Watersports Discussion > Tow Rigs, Trailers and Camping

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode