I have an update on my issue, thanks everyone for their welcome and troubleshooting suggestions. So I checked all the lines with soapy water, couldn’t find a leak. Tried it in manual and got full travel but the back dropped below 7 inches. I suspected weak springs and a bad SCM as I have ridden some deep water. I ordered a set of RacerTech springs, and just installed them. I now have close to full travel. The commander has been sitting in a heated garage, will update next spring when the creeks thaw, and see if the Issue comes back. Going to put some dielectric grease on the SCM plug, just in case
Haven’t gone for a ride yet to try out the RacerTech springs but I hope they are as good as everyone says.