XMR bumper - Can-Am Commander Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 10-05-2019, 10:11 AM Thread Starter

XMR bumper

I知 back to looking for a bumper for a Defender XMR that allows me to leave the winch in the original location and provides corner protection. Last year I hunted around for someone to fab me up a decent looking one with no luck. Are there any aftermarket ones out yet?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old Yesterday, 07:20 AM

Super atvs bumper is what I have... very solid bumper that will hold ur winch up high like xmr bumper... it is one of the widest sturdiest bumper I could find... not sure how much side protection ur lookin for
post #3 of 7 Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM
Official Site Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMurphy1 View Post
I知 back to looking for a bumper for a Defender XMR that allows me to leave the winch in the original location and provides corner protection. Last year I hunted around for someone to fab me up a decent looking one with no luck. Are there any aftermarket ones out yet?

Yep! You can use the bumper mount, or just stick with your frame mount. It'll work with whatever you want. Here's a link if you want to check it out: https://www.superatv.com/can-am-defender-front-bumper
Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'll get you the member discount.

SuperATV Official Website
10% Forum Member Discount On Any Purchase up to $400.00
Just enter CANAMFORUM code at checkout! No mulitple forum coupon codes accepted.
Follow us on Facebook: SuperATV
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old Today, 08:20 AM Thread Starter

Thank You! It looks awesome. I致e looked at that one before but need to incorporate corner protection like the can am exo
post #5 of 7 Old Today, 10:12 AM Thread Starter

It would be great if you made some kind of bolt on bars that wrapped around the corners and fastened to the roll cage like the dragon fire corner protectors. Not sure how much demand you壇 have for that tho.
post #6 of 7 Old Today, 11:05 AM
Official Site Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMurphy1 View Post
It would be great if you made some kind of bolt on bars that wrapped around the corners and fastened to the roll cage like the dragon fire corner protectors. Not sure how much demand you壇 have for that tho.

Yeah, I love that look and the protection. We used to make them for different machines, but there wasn't much demand then. I'll push it along and see if its something we can work up in the future. Where we ride around here, you definitely need a full protection kit for the tight trees and the crazy washout hill climbs.

SuperATV Official Website
10% Forum Member Discount On Any Purchase up to $400.00
Just enter CANAMFORUM code at checkout! No mulitple forum coupon codes accepted.
Follow us on Facebook: SuperATV
post #7 of 7 Old Today, 01:50 PM Thread Starter

Thanks. I値l keep an eye on your site for it. As nice as the high winch position is, where we ride the protection is more important

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Can-Am Commander Forum > Can-am Defender Forums > Defender General Discussions

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode