Can-Am Commander Forum banner
37K views 168 replies 19 participants last post by  Wolfsnout 
#1 · (Edited)

Keeping in mind it would be a hard sell to convince atver's to put anything over their faces.. Racers would be even harder to convince as they need to breathe at a fast pace. Yet the dust drags you down.. So I went to work to invent a dust filter that would fit the bill. I invented this mask for nothing other than off road power sports.
A mask truly worthy of racers and riders alike.
The Wolfsnouts are extremely easy to breathe through and won't drag you down, in fact I have been told by many races that they increase endurance when racing in dusty conditions and is sure to change your riding experience.

The Wolfsnout® All Sport... the newest evolution of the original Wolfsnout atv dust mask. Created in part from years of customer input. The strap is placed high on the crown of your head.
This design gives a nice even seal to your face with a plush comfortable fit.

The under nose filter design means your nose and mouth aren't confined in the same breathing chamber, for a much less confined feeling. There is no interference with a riders goggles or glasses. This is one of the best features of this mask. A feature you just can't get with confining over the nose designs.

The Wolfsnout Pro Race Series. No straps to put around your head. A unique design that stays in place simply by gently expanding between a riders chin guard and face. A really cool concept that can be removed and replaced in seconds, without taking your helmet off. Great if you make a lot of quick stops or if you don't want to have it on at all times. It does require a properly fitting full face helmet to work.
They provide superior air flow, comfort, and they were made to be tolerable on a hot day.
Wolfsnouts stand apart from any other product.
If you didn't get a Wolfsnout you didn't get the best

Check out Wolfsnout® #1 High Performance MOTOCROSS/ATV/UTV DUST MASK/FILTER for more info

See less See more
#136 ·
I purchased two of these for my wife and myself, they work fine but overpriced for what they are. Would i buy again? No, not for the price. Other products do just as good for a lot less .

#138 ·
Wolfsnout® dust mask and goggles are unparalleled in effectiveness, comfort, and durability. We also offer a range of other quality products all at affordable prices. Please browse our website to see all our products as well as actual reviews from our loyal customers. Give us a try and let us make you a loyal customer too!

Shop - Wolfsnout® OFF ROAD #1 MOTOCROSS/ATV/UTV DUST MASK/FILTER/OFFROAD

#139 ·
Are you sick of breathing in dust and dirt when you work or play? I was sick of coughing up dirt too. We all deserve to have a good time, but not at the expense of our health. After trying everything available to find nothing could stand up to the demands. I invented the Wolfsnout® off road dust mask to protect my son and I while riding offroad. Over the last 7 years my customers input and my vast experience helped to perfect the masks and the means to manufacture it. Over the years they have been Pro racer to family rider proven while we have gone from garage to factory. Your purchase today is guaranteed …You love it, or send it back for a full refund.
Tim Wilcox, founder, Wolfsnout llc. A USA manufacturing company.

https://wolfsnout.net/dust-mask-goggles-accessories-for-off-road-riding/

#142 ·
The Wolfsnout masks were designed to be tolerable on a hot day. Not to restrict ones breathing and to provide all day comfort. The patented under nose concept works perfect with goggles. They are a cost effective solution to an old problem. They are washable and reusable for a lasting value.
Wolfsnout® dust mask and goggles are unparalleled in effectiveness, comfort, and durability. We also offer a range of other quality products all at affordable prices. Please browse our website to see all our products as well as actual reviews from our loyal customers. Give us a try and let us make you a loyal customer too!

https://wolfsnout.net/

#143 ·
The Patented, under nose filter design allows for a perfect fit with goggles. Unlike other masks It won’t cause pain to the top of your nose or prevent your goggles from sealing. Your nose and mouth aren’t confined in the same breathing chamber, giving a better, free breathing feeling.

The comfort level is amazing!

Shop - Wolfsnout® OFF ROAD #1 MOTOCROSS/ATV/UTV DUST MASK/FILTER/OFFROAD

#144 ·
Did you know????

The Wolfsnout® is made from the highest quality American made open fine cell filter foam. The most effective filter media when high air flow and superior filtration are required. There is no off-gassing of Volatile Organic Compounds as with neoprene…No toxic smells

https://wolfsnout.net/about-html/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.