Can-Am Commander Forum banner

WHERE CAN I GET ONE (1) of These ???

15K views 52 replies 21 participants last post by  Seymouratv 
#1 ·
Looking for supplier / vendor that sells these aluminium Off angle "Y" fittings.
They have been talked about and photos shown on this forum in the Past.
Who Knows ???
Thanks, ED

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
X 2.

I want two myself to replace the stock plastic ones that are used to splice in the Can Am Heating system coil.

#3 ·
Looking for supplier / vendor that sells these aluminium Off angle "Y" fittings.
They have been talked about and photos shown on this forum in the Past.
Who Knows ???
Thanks, ED
X 2.

I want two myself to replace the stock plastic ones that are used to splice in the Can Am Heating system coil.
Ok, now we need three (3)

#4 ·
Just did a quick search and came up with this

Outsiders Mud Crew

Tried adding them to the cart to get a price but it wouldn't

Attachments

#5 ·
Well guys let's keep looking as someone must have this part in stock . My little plastic one has crapped out so I need one now not later lol .

#8 ·
I need the y that's between the heads

#17 · (Edited)
That looks like it may be a winner.

Here are pics of my heater install and from what I remember the hoses were:

1" ID x 1/2" ID x 1 " ID

The one photo shows the 1/2" marked heater hose that branches off the Can Am plastic "Y" fitting from the 1 " coolant lines to the heater temperature valve.

Attachments

#11 ·
#19 ·
A tee won't work , it must be a Y to fit

#23 ·

Found this one

#24 ·
Tell me where you found it , I want it , it's the one that fits

#26 ·
Mud crew don't have stock , ( for months )

#27 ·
Wife can't find it at performance atv , any help would be great to help us find it

#28 ·
If anybody can find one I will buy it from you and you can make a profit . I don't have a problem with you making some coin for your time

#30 ·
Call that phone numbe in my post he's selling it on Facebook stil had it as of last night. I should buy it and trade it for a lock up mod and console cover lol. I just took a picture of it so u could buy it if u wanted it

#31 ·
I sent a message but no reply

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.