Old dog new tricks

This is a discussion on Old dog new tricks within the New Member Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the New Member Area category; BLUEBAYOU1 is my name, left over from my Sand Drag Days. If you could read the name on the back of my car it's because ...

Go Back   Can-Am Commander Forum > New Member Area > New Member Introductions & Site Assistance

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2012, 02:53 PM   #1

Member #4695
View bluebayou1's Photo Gallery()
Old dog new tricks

BLUEBAYOU1 is my name, left over from my Sand Drag Days. If you could read the name on the back of my car it's because I just "Blew by you"
Ok a short note I am now turning 69 in July of this year and have been wheeling since age 21 in Calif. Still active in the East Coast 4 Wheel drive association. Also been over the big eliminator in Cleves, Ohio at Gravelrama. For those of you who do trail riding. Trail rider is a Flat fender Jeep with a 1987 Buick Grand National turbo charge engine with all of the goodie one could buy. This will be my 6th year in a row going to Tellico or Harlan Kentucky. We drive past the Hatfield McCoy trails on the way to Harlan and I am the last guy in my group to buy a side by side. Of the 8 of us we have 6 Rhino's a RZR-S and now 1 Commander 1000 X. Hope I can keep up... Ok enough of me. I plan on being a friend and member in the commander Forums. " Keep the shinny side up"
bluebayou1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 05-16-2012, 03:07 PM   #2

Member #2464
View Mud Yapster's Photo Gallery()
Hey your only as old as you act. LOL 49 now.

Mud Mafia
You hit this we hit you!!!!
Mud Yapster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #3

Member #3662
View Raymo's Photo Gallery()
welcome
Im 61 and still going
Raymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:32 PM   #4

Member #2674
View Marine01's Photo Gallery()
I have been wheeling jeeps for a decade or more as well as dirt bikes and ATVs. This is my first side by side and I will tell you do far it's a blast but different than the jeep and the ATVs. There truley isn't anything like it?! I feel like its more of a rally truck. I HATE the crisco locker in the front but will be replacing it with a qe version shortly as well as putting in power steering.

Have fun and enjoy the most luxurious side by side made!!
Marine01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:33 PM   #5

Member #2453
View shanksyamaha's Photo Gallery()
Welcome Bluebayou.. I've seen your name before.. Are you a member of rzrforums.net, rhinoforums.net, ty4stroke.com???? Im a member of so many online forums associated with all the machines I have and have had in the past I cant keep them all straight..
2012 Commander XT 1000, 4-seater with roll cage and 4 point harnesses, black BRP sport visor with yellow convertible roof, Can-Am 1/2 windshield, EPI clutch kit, muzzy black box, modified moose snow plow, TATOU 4s tracks

Previous:
2009 Polaris RZR-S, pipe, clutch kit, intake, tunes
2008 Rhino 700 SE, 4 seater, loaded with extras
And many many many quads and snowmobiles..

THERES NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT!!
shanksyamaha is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Can-Am Commander Forum > New Member Area > New Member Introductions & Site Assistance

Search tags for this page

new tricks

canam commander tricks

can am tricks

mew tricls mew member

can you ride dirt bikes at gravelrama

rzr forum old dog new tricks

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.