Registration link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a9f4v53s7mysahv/registrationsxs 16.docx?dl=0

"Google Maps"

*"Scothpine Dr Elkview WV 25071" event location and camping.*

Friday 22nd

Registration 8am*

Meet & Greet all day

Test and tune questions and answers*

Registration will close at 6 pm and for those willing a short night ride will start at 7 pm.

Saturday registration will reopen at 7am and run till 9am. Driver meeting at 9:15 with trail rides starting at 10:30am.

If there is enough interest we will be running two trails. Trail one minimal mud 40 to 60 miles depending on the pace.* Also depending on the weather.

*Second trail will be the mudder playground trail. It can be mild to wild depending on what line you take. 30 to 50 miles depending on how much time is spent at the playgrounds.*

Once everybody is back at camp there will be a dinner and bonfire followed by a raffle with several great prizes. Must be present to win any prizes. And a 50/50 bucket drawing.*

Sunday load them up and head them out. But for those that aren't broke down and didn't get there fill. We will be taking a high paced ride around 11 am this ride is a for those that want to push it.*

We are donating all proceeds after all is paid for to the

"https://semperfifund.org/"

And also donating food to local Dog Bless charity that supplies the county shelter that is now a no kill shelter. So they are always in need of supplies.

Raffle sponsors as of now.* To be announced.

Uatv-tech
DZ Motorsports
SSS Offroad
Racertech
Discount Tire
Wolfsnout

We ask that those staying at hotels come in on Friday unload and drop trailers. We will have a parking attendant to assist with parking. Reason for this is to help reduce the chance of a traffic jam on Saturday morning.

List of hotels and mileages.

Miles*

4.6 LA Quinta Inns & suites 304-965-9200

12 Sleep Inn 304-345-5111

17 Days Inn 304-925-1010

* * Country Inn & Suites 304-925-4300

* * **Best Western* 304-345-9779

* * *Holiday Inn Express* 304-345-0600

23 Red Roof Inn 304-925-6953

* **Knights Inn 304-925-0451

* * Hampton Inn 304-746-4646

* * Holiday Inn Express 304-925-1171

*Holiday Inn & Suites 304-746-4748

Pre registration will start as soon as I get the registration form finished. Will post link soon. It will run through *March 25th.

We will be doing stickers, shirts and hoodies.*

Registration is

*50$*for a driver you may register more than ***one driver per SXS.*

* 25$ for passengers

* Children under 12 are free.*

Driver registration will get you a tee shirt, sticker, arm band, dinner and one raffle ticket.*

Passenger registration gets a arm band, dinner and raffle ticket.*

Children will eat free.

Additional prices each.

Extra shirts or hoodies must be ordered at time of preregistration. *We found out last spring it cost to much to do a second run on the shirts and hoodies.*

Stickers 5$

Tee shirts 25$, 20$ each if two pot more are purchased.*

Hoodies 35$ or 30$ each if two or more are purchased.

Raffle tickets 1 for 5$ 6 for 25$.*

50/50 are 5$ each.*

Everyone will receive a arm band. Your arm band is your event ticket. If you do not have a arm band you will not be able to get your dinner or win any raffle prizes. And just so you know this is to weed out the locals that may follow us back to camp for a free meal.*

Late registration will run through till 9am *April*23rd.

Late registration for*

driver 50$*

passenger 25$*

children still free.*

Those that register late will not receive a shirt with there registration. So even if you think your going to make and then can't register early that way you will get your tee shirt.*

Must have list for event.*

Winch or tow strap.*

First add kit nothing fancy just the simple stuff.*

Tire plugs or spare tire.*

One working head light and brake light. Lights must've ran at all times in camp ground and on the trail"

Flash light*

Should have list.*

Air compressor*

Mechanically sound machine

Hand held citizen band two way radio to aid with communication from the front of the pack to the rear.*

Fire extinguisher*

Trail food and drinks

Towelette paper poison Ivy never works out the way you want it to.*

List may be modified at anytime.*

Any questions can be sent via pm or email to

commanderroundup@gmail.com

Text or call 304-881-1887

Thank you for coming and supporting our veterans. As always hope everyone has a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#138 ·
Lol oh okay

#141 ·
Ace, how can I print the reg form? Can you email a copy?

#143 ·
Ok

#145 ·
Got it. I saved it in "notes" on my iPhone which is in "word" format.

#160 ·
I'm in! Not! Can't wait to see some pics as I am doing this trip vicariously through you knuckleheads eyes! Sad that I'm missing out on all the fun. : ( Put me in the raffle for a picture of Acefire's Mom in her P.J.'s shoveling snow!

#162 ·
To bad you can't make it....guess you'll miss out. I heard some prizes you must be present to collect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.