Can-Am Commander Forum banner

Whats up with Maxxis tires

7K views 47 replies 14 participants last post by  GDGforTRE 
#1 ·
I have been scouring the internet for Maxxis Bighorn 27 x 14in. tires and there just not there. All they have is 28", or if you can find a 27 its for a 12" wheel. I found them through Canam itself but over 200 a tire. Any insight??

#33 ·
proper maintenance

#35 ·
what track record

#37 ·
We needed this out on the trail in Maine last weekend! 3 flats on 2.0s on two of our Commanders And another on an atv tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#40 ·
For what it is worth, the maxxis OEM bighorn tire is a tad under 27" at recomended inflation on a commander, the 4 play is in the tread not side walls.
I am currently running 14x11X26" Maxxis Ceros tires that at 26" advertised size measure just a 1/6" larger than OEM bighorns>>>> at 14 psi max. also 6 ply.
Also running same on all 4 corners

To measure real height of any tire measure the od / rolling length and divide that by 3.14 that will give unloaded inflated height. "Acefire a long long time ago Thanks"

#45 ·
we have been evicted

#47 ·
dang

#48 ·
I have brand new set of four 27" Maxis Bighorn 2.0 tires for sale. Front pair are 27x9.00xR14 and Rear pair are 27x11.00xR14. Four tires in total. Rims are NOT INCLUDED.

I purchased a new Can-Am Commander Max XT and wanted to upgrade the tires to a larger size, so these NEW Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 "TAKE-OFFS" are ready for you to put on your UTV.

Still need new tires?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.