can-am maverick 60"

This is a discussion on can-am maverick 60" within the Commander Videos & Pictures forums, part of the Can-Am Commander General Discussion category; 2014 Can-am Maverick 1000R X XC DPS Package The Maverick 1000R X xc DPS package is inspired by the highly popular Can-Am Renegade 800R and ...

Go Back   Can-Am Commander Forum > Can-Am Commander General Discussion > Commander Videos & Pictures

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2013, 11:05 AM   #1

Member #6936
View mwe3302's Photo Gallery()
Smile can-am maverick 60"

2014 Can-am Maverick 1000R X XC DPS Package

The Maverick 1000R X xc DPS package is inspired by the highly popular Can-Am Renegade 800R and 1000 X xc packages from BRP. The all-new X-package Maverick includes a narrowing kit and FOX 2.0 Podium X Performance shocks with 12 inches of travel to help it tackle the tighter woods and trails. This system has been thoroughly tested, raced and influenced by Can-Am Maverick side-by-side racers who compete in the Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) series.

60-INCH WIDTH
Can-Am engineers outfitted the Maverick 1000R X xc with a narrowing kit to reduce its overall width from 64 inches (stan- dard Maverick 1000R and 1000R X rs) to 60 inches wide. This narrower stance, which features -2-inch shorter front and rear A-arms, helps to create a more woods ready Maverick 1000R.

FOX 2.0 PODIUM X PERFORMANCE PIGGYBACK SHOCKS
Premium FOX 2.0 Podium X performance shocks, front and rear, come standard on the Maverick 1000R. The re-buildable piggyback shocks feature adjustments for preload (dual-rate spring), and compression. The shocks are designed to be lightweight yet durable to withstand extreme use. The FOX shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, forged piggyback body cap, hard chrome plated, heat-treated shaft, upper and lower bearing mounts, racing-developed high-flow piston and specially formulated oil for optimal performance at variable temperatures.

TRI-MODE DYNAMIC POWER STEERING (DPS)
Calibrated specifically for use in the Maverick 1000R side-by-side family, BRP’s Tri-Mode DPS system offers variable steering assistance and is designed to offer less assist at high speed and more assist at low speed. It also allows the driver to dial in his or her preference with three modes (Hi, Med, Lo).

VISCO-LOK QE
All DPS-equipped Can-Am side-by-side vehicles include Visco-Lok QE calibration giving an even quicker engagement of the front differential. It progressively transfers power from a slipping front wheel to the gripping one – automatically with no buttons to push or levers to pull. Plus, there’s no wheel hop or driveline wind-up so the system is totally transparent to the driver and extremely easy to steer. Can lock up to 100 percent with no rev or speed limiter. This differential, unlike some competitor’s differentials, does not have a speed or rev limiter. DPS and Visco-Lok QE, when, combined, improve handling and performance in slow-speed technical terrain.

12-INCH ALUMINUM BEADLOCK WHEELS
The Maverick 1000R X xc DPS uses same 12-inch aluminum center-less, computer-optimized wheel design as the standard Maverick, but also mates a full-function yellow beadlock (mechanical fastening device) that makes it nearly impossible for the tire to break its bead from the wheel during heavy acceleration or cornering.

UPDATED 3-D ANALOG / DIGITAL GAUGE
The Maverick 1000R X xc DPS has an upgraded gauge over the base model and now includes a 3-D background for enhanced visual clarity. Featuring state-of-the-art instrumentation with an analog tachometer and speedometer combined with an advanced digital information center.

TWO COLOR SCHEMES WITH X-PACKAGE GRAPHICS AND SEAT TRIM
The Can-Am X-Team-inspired black-and-yellow plastic is joined in 2014 by an all-new white with black and Can-Am Red color schematic. Both colors include X-package graphics and sponsor logos to enhance the high-performance looks.

For more discussions on the new 60" Maverick, check out: http://www.maverickforums.net/forum/...ick-1000r-x-xc

mwe3302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 06-06-2013, 11:47 AM   #2

Member #4666
View hunter4racks's Photo Gallery()
Like those colors!!!! Very Nice!

C-Am Xtreme front bumper
Rear Bumper
Head light guards
Lower tailgate lock
12v plug in the bed
Ryfab w-shield
Soft doors/rear panel (M-Oak)
Bad Dawg hard roof
Under Bed Heat Shield
2" H-Lifter bracket lift
r-view mirror
Dual batteries
72" Eagle snow plow
2- 35 watt 16 led flood lights
2- 15 watt 12 led backup lights
1-15 watt 5 led flood b-up/bed light
Warn shackle D-ring
8" hitch extension
Warn synthetic rope
1 1/4" front /rear w-spacers
2" front receiver
hunter4racks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:27 PM   #3

Member #2628
View wiley's Photo Gallery()
can-am maverick 60"

The width of the maverick was a hold up for me. Most of my riding is in the woods and my commander is a tight fit and I've seen xps do some body damage. Next time I'm by the dealer I'm going to see when they will be getting them
wiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #4

Member #6936
View mwe3302's Photo Gallery()
kind of really wish I had waited, when the Maverick came in in early March at my dealer 5 miles up the road from me, he called me up because I was on a waiting list for this machine. so I grabed my wife after she worked all day and dragged her down to the dealer and it wasn't even put all together yet, they just took it off the truck 1 hour befor we got there.

I looked at her and she looked at me and she said no way that is too Big!, way to wide. the looks of the maverick as it sits now looks sweat but I don't have Glamis California in my back yard either lol.

and now today I see this post about them making a 60" model. damn I wish I could turn back the clock. I wonder if it will be the same price as the current maverick ?
mwe3302 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Can-Am Commander Forum > Can-Am Commander General Discussion > Commander Videos & Pictures

Search tags for this page

can am maverick 60 inch

can am maverick 60

60 can am maverick

60 inch can am maverick

can am 60 maverick

canam mavirick 60
canam mavrick 1000 60 inch
compare 60 versus 64 inch maverick
2014 60 inch wide maverick
can am 60'' maverick?
canam 60inch maverick
can am commander wide stance
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.