Can-Am Commander Forum banner

Warranty

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  GOFORIT 
#1 ·
My warrant is about up Is it worth it to purchase the another one year warranty? We dont ride the machine hard more easy trails then any. The cost for one year warranty is 350.00... :unsure:

#2 ·
From my experience with the warranty with the commanders i will not be buying more warranty because they have denied everything that we have tried to get covered.there is 3 commanders and 1 maverick in my group and brp has not covered any repairs and they are all 13 models

#3 ·
Coonhunter, what type of repairs have ya all submitted? I am in same boat in that I need to think about the extended warranty come August on my 2013. But, I am very hesitant as BRP warranty is almost worth nothing. They would not even cover a seat coming apart on my outty after 200 miles. Now I have a Commander and need to decide what to do. Maybe I should just get a RAZR. LOL.

#5 ·
A axle which i knew they wouldn't cover. clutch cover busted from the inside. winch relay. ignition switch . fan relay. tierod . Tilt wheel cylinder. there's a few more things but here's a few

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.