Can-Am Commander Forum banner

Financing Promotions

10K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  dannymilholland 
#1 ·
I was wondering if there was any special promotions on financing a Commander. Does anyone know how many years they go? Thanks

#8 ·
only bad thing is you won't get out the door for 15k. Taxes are a grand easy unless your are AG exempt, then you got the typical bs...freight and dealer prep...another grand. If you want to finance 10k, you better walk in with about 7k. Oh yeah, then you throw in additional warranty. I added 18 months for 400...kicks in at the end of the standard 6 month.

#10 ·
X

only bad thing is you won't get out the door for 15k. Taxes are a grand easy unless your are AG exempt, then you got the typical bs...freight and dealer prep...another grand. If you want to finance 10k, you better walk in with about 7k. Oh yeah, then you throw in additional warranty. I added 18 months for 400...kicks in at the end of the standard 6 month.
Got my X for 15195.00 out the door but we only pay 5.5% tax and prep was only 600.00 and then the dealer gave me 900.00 discount, so prep was basically free plus 300.00 off. I thought pretty good deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.